Header Ads

Everest Base Camp Trek (April 2018)

Stop calling me!

Unnerving me shaking my existence.

Churning my oceanic mind,

Giving air to new temptations.

And each time I settle for the norm

Your thunderous calls echoes in my heart's valley.

Breaking my glass ceilings,

Casting a spell weaving daring intentions.

Fogging my eyes breaking my worldly ties

These wings you’ve given me,

But how do I fly!

Flesh and bone, Bondage and worldly chores

I pray to you, I am but a human.

These multi faced dreams

That you give rise to

Shall be my undoing

In the days to come ...

"Nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future" - Into the wild.

9 daredevils decide to ruffle up their routines and take an unnerving journey of 160 km to the most gruesome trek of Everest base camp. Known for its astounding beauty it offers much more than just sublime views. A scenic valley, villages, passes, glaciers, mountains, a couple of bruised knees, splitting headaches, a burnt nose, and memories that shall be itched in your memory for a lifetime. And each time you turn those leaflets a smile would adorn you. A journey of 15 days. Each day becoming only better than the last.

Training for the trek is really important, something we were to realize soon. Also being comfortable with your hiking boots is necessary to prevent shoe bites in the trek. A thing I should have given more importance to!

We had quite a number of colourful personalities in the group. Starting with Milan the laughter master. Leading the group along with the porter he cracked the best jokes to keep our spirits high. Well, not jokes exactly he cribbed so much that deviated everybody's attention from their own problems to his. Then comes Loshali the bridge-man. Although a hardcore roadie, he is fearsome of heights. Nonetheless to say each time we crossed a bridge his heart skipped a beat. Nonetheless, we made sure Loshali had the best of times! Shaking the bridge as much as possible we made Loshali turn red on each bridge. The sweet not so little, 6 feet boy was our very own Suri. He was the lucky one to get personal assistance from our guide who treated him more like his own kid than a fellow participant. He was the bacha of our group getting personal care to the next level. Next came Omar the Batman of the group. For every time he took a shower the next trail would see him with a towel flowing from the backside. Now let me introduce you to Nikki the girl who hardly felt the hardships of the trek. Forever smiling she took each step hopping. It seemed like the cruel weather had no effects on her spirits. The next in line is the power man carrying 15kgs of luggage. With 5 power banks to be on the safer side, he carried each weight with a smile. This photographer of the group captured our better sides. We also had a Dhanno in the group who at every meal said, "Jab tak khaana andar jayega tab tak main age chalega. Khana nahi toh trek bhi nahi!". Hoping for a helicopter he completed his journey with utmost ease. Then comes Ankit, our organizer who could easily pass for a 16-year-old kid. Carrying only 8 kgs he seemed to have everything in his bag. Each time we missed something he came to the rescue. As for me, I was the DJ of the group with a sun-kissed nose waiting for the right moment to play songs as per the situation.

Day 1: Flight to Kathmandu (23rd April)

We took flights from our respective cities Delhi and Bengaluru to Kathmandu on 23rd April. We reached Alobar, our abode for the days at the capitol. Located in the heart of the city it's a cozy hostel that gives you a hip feel. Bustling with travelers from around the world, it set the mood for the adventurous days to come. We unloaded our luggage and went for the customary group meet to get familiarized with our fellow travelers for the journey.

The group was composed of fresh MBA graduates and working engineers. Little did we know that we were daredevils masking behind the antiquities.

Hereafter we set to explore the streets of Thamel. Housing a number of cafes and shops the place is a must-stop for tourists. Bead jewelry, singing bowls Tibetan flags fill your eyes with multi-coloured objects.

We headed to café Mitra for our dinner. A dimly lighted area soothed our agitated nerves. The real ice breaker was the mafia game we played at our hostel. We came out of our sophisticated selves and threw our bargaining tactics. The MBA's clearly leading!

Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu (24th April)

The next day involved a little sightseeing in Darbar square. Kal Bharav's statue, a 10 feet magnificent idol stands near the Jagannath temple with a ghastly look. Nevertheless, a spot for many devotees. We then headed towards the Kumari house. The living Goddess as she is called is supposed to pass a number of tests. The sight of the Buffalo heads scattered around, the demon-like masked dancers, the terrifying noises they encounter scare some of these innocent babies. The real goddess is unlikely to be frightened, so the one who is calm and collected throughout the tests is the only girl who is entitled to sit on the pedestal for worship as the Living Goddess. Then as a final test similar to that of the Dalai Lama, the Kumari then chooses items of clothing and decoration worn by her predecessor.

We then headed towards the Pashupati temple to pay our homage to Lord Shiva. Located on the banks of the river Bagmati the temple dates its history back to 753 AD. The temple is regarded as the head of Sati Devi, the first wife of Lord Shiva who had burnt herself to ashes. The temple has four doors in four directions and a huge golden statue of Shiva’s Bull, Nandi.

In the evening we went shopping to buy our trekking gear. Hereafter we encountered our first challenge. Packing rucksacks! Parting ways from essentials and weighing the pros and cons of taking an item was hair-splitting. Ankit kept a close eye in case we packed some unnecessary stuff. Down jacket, sleeping bag, a handful of clothes, energy bars, and we were set to go. With all the excitement it became really difficult to sleep.

Day 3: Flight to Lukla and trek from Lukla to Phakding (25th April)

Altitude: 9,300 ft (2,835 m) to 8,600 ft (2,621 m)
Time/Distance: 4-4.5 hours / 9 km
Trek gradient: Easy. Gradual descent throughout.

As our organizer would have, we left right on time for the airport at 6:00 am. Leaving the comforts of city life we took a flight to Lukla. The trials for our trek had started before we even trekked. The flight was delayed by 5 hours and found ourselves sleeping at the airport benches.

And finally, the moment came when our flight was there. Like little kids that got excited and hopped our way to the bus. Out there a mini aeroplane with two pilots in the vicinity was waiting for us. It seemed like they were having their own little time in the backyard of their lawn. Sipping on drinks they finally decided to fly the plane!

Being a small plane there was no shutter between the cockpit and us. We could see a hundred controls and buttons in the cockpit. Offering a breath-taking view, we had a purview of the entire landmass. We found ourselves almost jumping from the seats. The flight lasted for a duration of about 35 mins. We headed towards the world's highest airport Lukla. The runaway is only 527m long with a drop-off in the end. With an 11.7% gradient, this airport's elevation is 9,334 ft (2,845 m). If a plane doesn't land correctly, it has only two fates. Either fall in the valley or bang straight the high wall at the end of the pathway. Landing and taking off in Lukla is an adrenaline-pumping experience. Fascinated as we already were our excitement got doubled when the agile pilots took sharp breaks at the runway. Welcomed by a fresh breeze of the air we could already feel a difference in the air quality.

To take a porter or not was a question Omar and Loshali could not get over. With four of us deciding to hand our weights in better hands these guys finally decided to level up their game!

The trek begins right outside the airport. The trail to Phakding is mostly descending. After a small forest trail in the beginning, one walks through Nepalese villages surrounded by a lot of vegetation. We found ourselves looking at the water streams coming from the snow-capped mountains all through the trail. We quickly realized we'll be accompanied by yaks and mules. These docile animals carry supplies to the villages in the valley.

We reached our comfy wooden lodge and ordered the traditional dal bhat.

Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (26th April)

Altitude: 8,600 ft (2,621 m) to 11,290 ft (3,441 m)
Time/Distance: 7 hours / 10.9 km
Trek gradient: Moderate. Initial level walk for 30 minutes followed by an undulating trail for a few hours. Steep climb to Namche from Monjo.

We started our day with the customary bag packing. Ginger lemon tea to our throats rescue and a light breakfast. We were set to move.

This was supposed to be the longest day of our trek. Being the first day it tested our physical strength. The initial trail was an easy walk followed by a number of suspension bridges. Multi-colored flags adorned them and we couldn't help but click pictures every time we crossed one. Accompanied by the Dudh Koshi River which is the lifeline of the Khumbu region we got a great view of the flora and fauna that dots this region. The trail was a combination of short uphill and downhill climbs or as the people here like to call the "Nepali flat.

We reached Monjo in the afternoon which is the mid-point of today’s trek. It is situated below the magnificent peak of Thermasharkhu.  It is 6,608 meters from the village of Benkar. Hereafter we entered the Everest National Park commonly known as Sagarmatha National Park. Derived from the two Nepali words of Sagar, meaning ‘sky’ and matha meaning ‘head. The park is home to 6,000 Sherpas and a variety of animals in the region. With a unique combination of forests, barren land, and snow-capped peaks this park forms the world's highest national park. At this point, our trekking permit was checked for officials to keep a record of all ongoing trekkers.

Highlights of the day include entering the Sagarmatha National park, spotting the Kongderei and Thamserku peaks.

We were welcomed by wishing wheels at Namche which run through large water channels. The place has many cafes and shops. What makes it special is that every item has been carried by sherpa or mules. It is the last stop at a decent civilization and a pitstop for trekkers and climbers going to Everest Base Camp, worth exploring. One enjoys the first view of snow-laden Kwangde peak and its sister peaks in the east.

We tasted our first accomplishment as the trek day got over. Glucose and lemon trees boosted everyone's energy. At this place, we took our first hot shower. Overwhelmed by our clean-selves sleep came easy.  

Steps covered:19,731; Flights climbed:203 Floors; Oxygen: 72%-74% of sea level

Day 5: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (27th April)

Altitude: 11,318 ft (3,450 m) to 12,729 ft (3880 m)
Time/Distance: 7 hours / 5.2 km
Trek gradient: Moderate

Finally, a day which was meant for some rest came. Opposite to what we had presumed the day had 5 hours trek to a short up-hill walk towards the Sangmatha National Park headquarter and Everest View Hotel an acclimatization climbs hereafter.

We started our day at 9:00 am at the National Park. Located at the top of Namache Bazaar, the place has a breath-taking view of the surrounding areas.  Snow-covered peaks and mountains enclose the entire area offering some spectacular views. A statue of Edmund Hilary stands right in the middle. Presuming ourselves to be no less than Hilary we had a photoshoot in the same pose as the statue. There is also a local museum that gives you a fair detail of the history of the Himalayas, its geographic and cultural aspects, mountaineering history, and various other information on the flora and fauna of the area.

After this, we headed to our next stop, the Everest View Hotel. The climb was mostly stepped, offering a view of the entire Namche valley. We could see the entire valley dotted with blue and red coloured houses in a semi-circle. On reaching the top hot cup of lemon ginger honey awaited us. The day's toils would show on all our faces nut Nikki she was as fresh as a dewdrop. A game of mafia yet again and then we headed back to our lodge with a few falls!

Steps covered: 9,143, Flights climbed:120 Floors, Oxygen: 72%-74% of sea level

Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (28th April)

Altitude: 11,318 ft (3,450 m) to 12,687.01 ft (3,867 m)
Time/Distance: 7 hours / 10.6 km
Trek gradient: Moderate with a steep climb in the second half

The first half of the trek was mostly easy. It almost seemed like a never-ending trail in the valley.  One could see the gradual decline in the number of trees, the terrain changing its colours. The stupas had a blue coloured eye on all four sides signifying Buddha's presence everywhere. With Lhotse, Nuptse, and Ama Dablam along the way, it was an absolute struggle to concentrate on the trek. Every now and then I found myself chided by the organizer to continue walking and not be lost in the eye–capturing views.

We made a stop at the checkpoint which also happened to be our lunch place. In the company of Imjatse River at Phungitenga which is at a height of 3250 meters, we rested our feet.  After a tasty meal of veg fried rice and crispy potatoes, we headed back to the journey. These two being the staple diet by now.

After lunch, the trek took a toll on all of us. It was an ascend for almost three continuous hours. Eating our energies bit by bit each step became gruesome. I believe we all got a good taste of the self-given tough journey we had put ourselves in. With height catching up slowly our lungs panted for air.

We reached the religious Buddhist entrance which lies just before Tengboche. The site of the largest gompa Dawa Choling Gompa (Buddhist monastery). Bored of the usual noodles and dal bhat we decided to have pizzas instead. As the daylight decreased, we witnessed a serious drop in the temperatures. It was finally time for some serious prayers!

 Steps covered:17,288; Flights climbed:213 floors

Pretending to be aliens. Alas, we already were!

Day 7: Tengboche to Dingboche (29th April)

Altitude: 12,697 ft (3,870 m) to 14,469 ft (4,410 m)
Time/Distance: 5 hours / 9.6 km
Trek gradient: Steep climb followed by a rock terrain

Dawa Choling Gompa

Morning came and the majestic mountains stood bold and beautiful in all their glory. The place was serene and raw in its beauty so much so that it became difficult to decide which direction to look in. The place was adorned by the harmonious energy of the nearby monastery. One can truly appreciate Ama Dablam(22,349 ft / 6,812 m) from here. The place also gives you the first views of Everest even if it is just the top. Waking up early I snatched a little private time and got lost in its beauty! Meanwhile, the guys made a video on the not so functional helipad.

The trek started with an Alice in wonderland tone. Beautiful trees with pink flowers embellished marked our ways. We headed towards the Pangboche village, where we got some nice views of Mount Ama Dablam. We took our lunch at Pangboche. We noticed a decrease in our appetites. Garlic soup known to help acclimatize and improve immunity was taken with every meal. Eating Tibetan bread and jam we tried to supplement our food with energy bars.

After lunch, the clouds became merciless dressed in our ponchos we marched towards Dingboche. Following the footsteps of the person ahead, we trusted each other's instincts. Walking in the first snow of the trek our hands froze to the cruel cold winds.

We moved towards Pheriche and Imja Valley hereafter. Lobuche River was a delight to watch and then a steep hike to Dingboche. Night came and some of us started to get some serious headaches. The thought of taking a helicopter back to Lukla had started to allure a few of us.

Steps covered: 17,021; Flights climbed:139 floors

Day 08: Acclimatisation day at Dingboche (30th April)

Altitude: 14,469 ft (4,410 m)
Time/Distance: 4 hours, 9.7 km
Trek gradient: Moderate. Trek to Chukung.

This day was reserved for acclimatization. Dingboche is a place with scenic beauty. A village in the Khumbu region of northeastern Nepal in the Chukhung Valley it has a population of around 250. One finds farms and crop- fields all around. The natives here grow crops like barley, buckwheat, and potatoes. The entire Valley of Imja is bordered with stone walls bordering fields and houses. The walls are built to protect the crops from cold winds and grazing animals.

We went for a small trek to Chukung, which is a 5 hours trek and at a height of 4,730 meters. Chukung is towards the east and lies within the Imjatse valley. The trek is gradual but the thinning air hardens the trek. From the top one can enjoy the view of the entire valley. We enjoyed the peaks, the views here are mind-blowing. We got to see three eight-thousanders: Makalu, Cho Oyu, Lhotse; and several other smaller peaks. On the way back we were welcomed by a light shower of snowflakes.

At 3am in the night a few of us decided to view the peaks in the moonlight. I had presumed only Everest could beat the morning views. Little did I know I was totally wrong. Under a hundred stars there stood the mountains like huge diamonds. Ringing bells of the nearby animals in the stable added a scary feel. The night was chilly and it was difficult to retire to beds leaving the view!

Steps covered:16,626, Flights climbed:101 floors


Can't remove my eyes off you!

Day 9: Dingboche to Lobuche(1st May)

Altitude: 14,469 ft (4,410 m) to 16,305 ft (4,970 m)
Time/Distance: 7.5 hours, 9 km
Trek gradient: Moderate with a steep hike in between. Mostly through the valley

Morning came and the village seemed to be under a spell from the previous night's snow the entire valley was covered in a white blanket.

We headed towards our first stop at Thukla. The initial trial was easy as we passed through the Dusa valley. This place had the best views of the entire trek. It offered views of the Mt. Tawache, Ama Dablam, and Pokalde mountains. We also had a view of Nuptse (7861m). At each stop, the beauty kept increasing. Every time we thought it can't get better than this. Nature gave us a second chance to remake our minds. Hereafter we crossed Dhudkoshi River before reaching our lunch place. The terrain was mostly rocky. We then moved towards Dughla Pass/ Thukla Pass. This is a steep hike of an hour before we reach the mountaineers’ memorials. Dhugla / Thukla Pass to Lobuche trail is almost flat. The difficult part here was the dropping temperature. Every now then we rubbed our hands to warn our numbing fingers. While all of us shivered in our down jackets Aakash managed in a wind sheeter.

The Pyramid International Laboratory/Observatory high altitude scientific research center was our stay for the night. Located at 5,050 m (16,568 ft), it has been offering the international scientific community a priceless opportunity to study the environment, climate, human physiology, and geology in a remote mountain-protected area.  It is a totally self-sufficient place, using only renewable energy provided by a large solar power system. We were super excited to see comfy beds as opposed to the other lodges. We reached the pyramid extremely tired. In the hopes of getting a hot shower, Milan entered the restroom. Came out instead like a fluttering bird warning us of the cold water. Our excitement was short-lived as many of us found a serious drop in our energy levels. Suri turned red. Milan, Omar and Loshali dreamed of helicopters. Umesh turned solemn. Aakash refused to eat. Nikki was obviously an exception to it. Me? I just wanted a hot shower! Organizer to the rescue: gave back massage to the fellow injured soldiers!

Steps covered:14,862; Flights climbed:72 floors


Day 10: Lobuche to Gorakshep to Everest base camp and back to Gorakshep (2nd May)

Altitude: 16,305 ft (4,970 m) to 16,863 ft (5,140 m) 
Highest point: 17,598 ft (5,364 m) (Everest Base Camp)
Time/Distance: 7.5 hours, 12.1 km
Trek gradient: Difficult. Was supposed to be! No Mt. Everest without a little sweat.

I was happy to see Aakash finally using his down jacket he had been carrying all this while! We left the pyramid and started our trek. The group's energy was high as the special day had finally come. We walked along the Khumbu Glacier, providing excellent vistas of the Himalayan peaks nearby. Lunch was at Gorak Shep soupy noodles after which we headed back to our trail until base camp.

We passed glaciers, ice pinnacles, and crevasses of the Khumbu along the way. The trek to the base camp became a challenge as we crossed the rocky terrain almost twisting our ankles at some points. We finally reached the area of the base camp.

The moment had come!

We had seen many peaks and snow-laden mountains but Everest certainly had its own charm. Hiding behind the other glorious peaks it almost seemed to tease us by giving only a glimpse hiding behind the clouds every now and then. The king of the valley is of a magnificent 8,848 metres (29,029 ft) height. Each year it allures thousands of people only a few actually get to the summit. Many prayer flags adorned the place. The glacier was a mix of rock and ice. Large pools of water and ice are formed by melting ice in the warm sun.


In all your magnificence, you stand so tall,

Alluring some and making many fall!

And so, I stand here guilty of the same love

To which Edmund Hillary and Tenzing had succumbed.

Gasping for breath and holding my weak knee,

Trying to calm my fluttering heart,

Skipping many beats!

I stand in awe of your very presence

Wondering what made me come running to your company

And I'll be the tragic maiden who is struck by unrequited love.

Forever in your chains, bowing down to your every law.

Unforgiving you are I've heard the tales ...

For those who are lost are happily buried in your lap,

And those like me still loath for more.

Oh! how I wish to encompass you in my arms

A dream too big, a child's unwavering call.

Yet you smile at me, a blissful one it is.

You've known how it ends you've been playing this game.

I've come close yet a closer embrace I seek

So, I'll come again running, jumping;  risking a bit more.

Oh, but a foolish me!

You feel a plethora of emotions on reaching the Everest Base camp. The joy of reaching the place, tiredness of the treacherous trek, and a sinking feeling of the ending journey. I've always wondered why people risk and summit peaks. but like they say somewhere between climbing up you'll know why!

The return journey was almost a run trying to escape dropping temperatures before it gets dark.

Steps covered:19,726; Flights climbed:15 floors

Return Journey

Day 11 part 1: Gorakshep to Dingboche to Pheriche (3rd May)

Some of the BTC members still found a bit of energy left in them and decided to trek to Kala Pathar. The distances that we had covered in two and a half days were to be covered in a day. Although descending, the journey becomes hard on your knees.

There came a point in the trek when the sun was shining while the clouds floated below. All this with snow falling on us. Nature playing its own games! Nevertheless, it didn’t deter me from stealing a few mins stopping every now and then to fill my cup with the astounding beauty.

We reached the lodge and hogged on our last supplies of food. Masala papad vanished before our eyes. Milan decided to come to our rescue along with our Dhanno aka Umesh at dinner. Together they prepared super spicy yellow salted rice. With Fanta in drinks, all of us ate properly after a long time. Umesh's smile finally returned.

In this lodge, we were lucky to meet a Sherpa who summited the peak 4 times. Our dear organizer couldn't help but smile like a girl falling for his second love almost turning red. (1st being Everest).

Day 11 Part 2: Pheriche to Namche

The climate changed into a cloudy one. A white mist surrounding us all over. With very low visibility we walked into the unknown. Forming our own small groups, we ended up into long conversations and a much-needed easy walk!

Day 12: Namche to Lukla (4th May)

The next day so Batman proof of his previous day's shower. The green plains were back in sight and slowly we left the snow-capped peaks behind. The suspension bridges came soon Loshali jumping on them this time fearless! On our way back we met two guys who inspire one to the next level. Handicapped yet their spirits were high! 

The way to the Thaktul monastery is a steep climb, something I was still not used to and drained our energies. We came across this red coloured building that was built in the face of a stone cliff. It almost seemed like someone had adorned the hill with a red 'bindi.' This was exactly the place one would long to spend time in the latter years of life.

We had the last meal of the trek together and it was time to part ways with the porter and guide.

Steps covered: 26,847; Flights climbed: 171 floors

Day 13: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and the jump! (5th May)

In Milan’s words, our encounters with life-threatening dangers were never-ending. We had only begun to adjust to the pollution levels but we decided to take on a second risk. Heading towards the last resort our plan for the day is to bungee jump today. A long car ride of 5 hours and we reached closer to our Nemesis. The last suspension bridge of the journey seemed to be more daunting than any other bridge we hopped over. At a height of 160 m, the people feed you well and then push you over! With white faces, we walked towards our sealed fates. My parents often tell me I'm crazy. For the first time standing on the bridge, I actually agreed with them. Taking a leap of faith, we jumped one by one facing the river. In the first three seconds, you can feel your heart coming to your mouth and there is not even enough time to shout! After which the cool breeze welcomes and the tough part is over! Overwhelmed with our accomplishment all our pains and aches went away in seconds. We found ourselves giving hugs and patting each other's back.

This was followed by watching the videos of our jump. The reality surfaced. Death looked on most of the faces we couldn’t stop laughing at each other! The cherry on the cake was taken by Milan when he shouted "Papaji Bachao!"

Dinner time saw us having 8 Rotis with Dal tadka. Food was never this tasty!

Steps covered:8,292; Flights climbed: 30 Floors

Day 14: Stay at Kathmandu (6th May)

The joys of returning back to civilization were overwhelming. We had scrumptious royal lunch at Hotel Shangri La - fine dining and a lavish treat. We almost seemed like villagers recently introduced to luxury. You seem to appreciate everything much more. A dessert at the end and we already seemed to put back the fats that we had lost. In the evening we went shopping to buy souvenirs. At night Ok2 for a tasty dessert. Our clothes glowed in the lights.

Day 15: Departure (7th May)

This was the toughest day in the entire trek. Goodbyes are never easy.

What makes these journeys super special is that you travel the road to a strong friendship soon. The journey from a formal hello to dude, bro, yaar, abbe, f*** goes quickly. The hangover of the time spent stays long after the trip is over. One of the side effects is city life suddenly becomes difficult to cope up with. The following words and items hold a special place after the trek."Chikki,5 mins, Helicopter, Lemon tea, Sunscreen, Suspension Bridges, Aqua tabs, Potato-Chips, Lakpa, Hot Water Shower, Baby wipes, Snickers"

Oftentimes we believe that we'll encounter a life-changing experience, get lucky with finding our loved ones and that life itself would just happen wonderfully. However, the truth of the matter is that these great experiences and human connections are to be grabbed. So, reach out your hand and move out from the comforts of your perfectly laid life.  I pray you to move fast for the sun shall set soon and "There is a tide in the affairs of men, which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune."


And if not this lifetime,

We'll meet in the forthcoming.

Beyond the orange lit horizon,

Above the green meadowy planes.

Free of human limitations,

Devoid of worldly litigations...

In the moonlight of summer,

We'll dance with fairies all night long!

And In the multicoloured spectrum,

We'll wear a crown of A thousand-petalled lotus

And there my love We shall bloom together.

Written By:      Shruti Gupta
Date of event: 23rd April 2018
Place:              Everest Base Camp, Nepal
Pictures:          BTC FB Page Album 1, Album 2

No comments

Bangalore Trekking Club©. Powered by Blogger.